Praying for Ansley

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quiet Tuesday

Wow, I am home ALONE. No Matthew. No Maia. How strange!!

My parents have taken Maia to their house for the week since I don't have daycare set up for these 30 days... Last week my friend Julie watched her. This week it's my parents - but they needed to take her to their house rather than staying here with us and watching her. Needless to say, it is much quieter around here than normal, and we miss her!!

Of course, I had a list of things a mile long to accomplish while she was gone, but I'm certainly not getting as much done as I would have liked!!


This weekend, Matthew, my brother and I are going to my parents house for the weekend. My grandma will be there too!! It'll be a short trip, but I'm excited to see my grandma! It'll be great to all be together for a couple of days and to see Maia after a week away! The weather will be awful this week for Maia at the beach, but I'm sure she'll enjoy the time with grandma and grandpa anyway.

we'll see what the rest of the week brings - so far - all is good (even though we miss Maia!)

1 comment:

Catalina said...

Dear Kristen, sorry to hear about your day care experience. We also have some difficult time with nannies, we lost one (bcs her daugther was allergic to Max) and we decided to put yulia in day care. After one week, she also bites children at school, they made us aware, they gave us tips how to correct it and thats about it for now. I think this was very drastic what they di to Maia, considering she is so young and many toddler have this habit. I hope next day care is going to be better, post pictures of her, I havent seen her in a while.
best wishes from Yulia, Gabi, Catalina and Calin