Praying for Ansley

Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm an Aunt... again!

My sister had her baby!! Yeah! And the really awesome part is that we came down to SC today to 'visit' and today was the day she had her baby... totally cool! We were getting off on the exit for our hotel when the call came that she had the baby... talk about timing!

To her total surprise, she had a BOY! (Matthew and I thought it was a boy...she was sure it was a girl!! She was right with her three other children, however.) His name is Ezra Fuller (last name not listed) and he is 8 pounds, 15 1/2 ounces... Another rather large child for my tiny little sister! We went to the hospital this evening and got to visit them and meet him. He is gorgeous!! Just gorgeous! And he may be a 'big baby' but he seems teeny tiny to me!! Here he is...

Wow! What a day! I'm not sure I've ever seen any other baby (besides Matthew) so early in life! Anyway, he wasn't even 5 hours old when I got to meet him... how special!

Well, we got up early today, and I drove 550 miles, all by myself, so I am tired and ready for bed!! The trip was very uneventful (which is always a good thing). Oh yeah, except for the fact that my tire was almost flat 100 miles in so i was afraid I'd have to get a new tire. I filled it up though, and so far it seems to have held... I kept checking it on the trip down. Thank goodness it didn't blow! OK, time for bed - enjoy the pictures of Ezra as much as I am... :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to both you and your sister! What wonderful news. I love the name Ezra, and he's absolutely beautiful.