I was tagged today (here in the blogging community). This day just has too much excitement! :) (See blog entry posted earlier today...)
Here are the rules for this tag game:
~The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
~Post the rules on your blog
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
1. When I was in 4th grade we had an assembly in the gym. Different people had to 'do' different things. I had to fold my arms under under my arm pits like they were wings and flap like a chicken and cluck around the stage.
2. I own 7 different comforters for my bed. They are all pretty different from each other - I like variety and figure this is a great way to change things up a little from time to time.
3. I love silk pillowcases. I have always had one as long as I can remember. I've had to replace them many times over the years. I just got a new one for Christmas and it is so silky, it is too slippery! It slips off the other pillows (that have cotton pillowcases) - I'm not sure how to fix that problem.
4. I have worked at McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Domino's, Giant, a children's clothing store, a Napa Auto Parts Store, a bank, Wolf Trap, some terrible job at a local airline (small planes) *(only lasted about 2 months), and a mortgage company. I always wanted to be a lifeguard (I'm not a great swimmer, but I love pools and water.) I also now wish I had become a teacher. I so wish I had summers off to spend more time with Matthew, and now my new baby to come - SOON!!
5. I got my hair cut today - much shorter than it has been. I like it! I have wanted a change and figure I won't be 'doing' my hair much in Kazakhstan, OR when I get home with the baby.
6. I am terrible at saying goodbye(s). I don't like it when people move away. Friends, family - I never seem to really get over it. I hate changes like that. Although I'll be back from Kazakhstan, I dread saying goodbye to Matthew for 7 weeks too. At least it is not a permanent type goodbye, but it will be awful. The longest we've ever been apart is one week, the past two summers when he went to summer camp. Ugh!
7. I love summer. I love the beach. I love water and swimming pools and hot days in the sun. I love to play in the sand (if I'm not napping on a blanket or in a sand chair). I love to be in a hamock and read and/or take a nap. I love warm summer breezes. I love listening to the waves crash on the shore. I love watching the sun rise (we live on the east coast!). I love watering flowers in the yard or on the deck and getting a little wet because it is so hot outside.... I am going to Northernmost Kazakhstan in FEBRUARY (Imagine WAY WAY NORTH in Canada).... Something doesn't quite add up here.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
There, that was HARD! I'm not sure if they are all weird/strange, but I tried. I guess I lead a rather boring life... or perhaps others could remember things I didn't recall... I'll be back to tag others. I have to research who has already been tagged and who is not private!