Praying for Ansley

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Terminal

And we're off! We're headed to Almaty on Wednesday morning. Our time in Petropavlovsk is over. At this moment, I am ready to go. The time here will always be sweetly remembered - but it is time to go. I want to be home with Matthew and let him meet Maia!

We are doing very well with Maia. She has adjusted incredibly well, and I couldn't be happier about that. She walks everywhere now - and can even change direction, mid-stride. She's made incredible strides since we've had her even for 5 days! Amazing progress! yeah. :)

We will be in an apartment in Almaty. I keep hearing the weather there is spring like, so we are very ready for that change in climate! I'm ready for spring and all that goes along with it.

We're still hoping to make our Sunday tickets, but if aren't able to make those tickets, we should be home one week from right now, regardless. We're told we should leave by Tuesday at the lastest, I'm hoping that is true! :)

I want to thank you all again for the sweet comments and emails. It has really been a boost to us - especially as the days go on!!

Until Almaty...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow!! It's over? Already?! (You're probably thinking, "Already? Are you kidding?!") LOL! For me it seems like you just arrived a couple weeks ago. Safe travels!