You Can Only Type One Word
It's not as easy as you might think. It's really hard to only use one-word answers. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your significant other? God
3. Your hair? which half...?
4. Your mother? giving
5. Your father? caring
6. Your favorite thing? laughing
7. Your dream last night? can't recall
8. Your favorite drink? milk
9. Your dream/goal? many
10. The room you're in? mysittingroom
11. Your ex? remarried
12. Your fear? illnesses
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? with my children
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? sad
16. Muffins? sure!
17. One of your wish list items? remodeling
18. Where you grew up? vienna,va
19. The last thing you did? blogged
20. What are you wearing? shorts/tshirt
21. Your TV? on
22. Your pets? don'texist
23. Your computer? laptop
24. Your life? awesome!
25. Your mood? happy!
26. Missing someone? yes!
27. Your car? camry
28. Something you're not wearing? tiara
29 Favorite Store? target
30. Your summer? HOT
31. Like someone? yes
32. Your favorite color? orange
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? July 13
35. Who will/would re-post this? no idea
OK, I cheated a couple of times - but how do you say I'm in the sitting room without saying in the sitting room? i can't just say, sitting. :)