Praying for Ansley

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Update for Saturday

Hi everyone - welcome to my page! I just sent out an email letting more and more people know the address of this now that I know more what I'm doing!

I also just wanted to say, I know I went on and on below... about the gender topic. It was really my forum to chat about it because there is no one person to go to and I needed to talk! Anyway, I am feeling really great now about what I have decided at the moment, so come Monday, I'll make it official I think! For now, go ahead and vote on my baby poll names... I don't know if I set them up right, but I tried! :) Please vote and feel free to leave suggestions. Just don't be offended if I don't use your name choice. :)

I hope to talk to each of you soon! Keep in touch! Thanks for checking this out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, THIS is where all your writing energy has been directed recently...

I'm voting for the name "Caroline" whether it's a girl or a boy.

:)

Jennifer said...

Chat away! That's the best part of the blog. :-)

Jennifer said...

Chat away! That's the best part of the blog. :-)